Sunday, December 30, 2012

Spicy Shrimp Pasta

 
 
Just a quick post w/ a recipe for something different after Christmas... when you are Chicken, Turkey and Beefed to the max.... get into a little Seafood or Pasta for a change. I hand make my Pasta Noodles and keep them in the freezer...see my prior Pasta Post here .. http://www.gardenvibe.blogspot.com/2012/06/natural-goodness-making-artisan-pasta.html  So, for this Recipe, I used my own Spinach Linguini noodles. If you don't want to hand make your Pasta... you can buy the pretty green Spinach Linguini noodles at your local Grocer.
 
 
Spinach Linguini Noodles
 Cooked Shrimp, I peel & rough dice about 2 dozen.
2 small Zucchini Squash, diced
1/2 medium Onion, diced
1/4 cup Sundried Tomato
2-3 tblsp. Olive Oil
1/8-1/4  tsp. Red Pepper Flakes (to your taste)
Shredded Asiago Cheese
 
In a 3-4 quart sauce pan, sauté Diced Zucchini Squash and Onion in Olive Oil until tender. Add in Sundried Tomato, Shrimp. Heat through.
Concurrently, cook Spinach Linguini Pasta to desired tenderness. I like mine slightly Al Dente.
Drain Pasta and plate.
Spoon the Vegetable/ Shrimp combo over the Linguini.
Season w/ Red Pepper flakes to your taste. Slightly toss.
Shred Asiago Cheese over the Pasta Dish.
 
Enjoy :) 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails