Monday, November 1, 2010

Better Days to Come for Shore No Matter the Season


Gosh..... I didn't realize that it has been as long as it has been since my last post. I tend to clam up when I'm feeling down I guess. My Aunt's death took alot of the wind out from under my wings. And a couple of family members ill has made for a crabby me.......
                                                  

Nevertheless, I know that better days will eventually sweep ashore....................................................................









...............................Have to keep faith that all will be well and .....I'll just ride this tide into a lovely Autumn season............. I hope that you are enjoying lovely days, no matter the season you are in.......  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails