Monday, November 15, 2010

Autumn is a Cherished Time of Year!



Happy Autumn friends! I hope that you are all enjoying yourselves.... I LOVE this time of year...even though I miss the benefit of colorful leaves.... there is still lots of inspiration for me....... just a post with some scenes from my home to yours..... and a few of my Autumn inspired items being posted to my Etsy shop. It has been an absolute joy making my own pendants and beads from clay..... I hope that you are having the same enjoyment with whatever your creative outlet is.....


















  


7 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

love both : jewelry and the cooking part :-)

Kerri said...

Great pendants!!

Polly said...

I LOVE the jewelry!!! I have always wanted to make this, but it is probably the only thing I have not attempted. One of my daughters is so creative and talented she would have a such fun with this! I am going to share this post with her and hope she will put it to good use!!! Thanks for the comment on my chili! It sure is "chili weather" here. This is sort of semi homemade and easy peasy.
I love to cook and love to craft!

Karen Terry, Artist/Designer said...

I love EVERYTHING you design!!!

Sarah said...

Oh, wow!! Those pendants and beads are stunning!!

Paper Squid said...

I really enjoy the earthy colors and look of your jewelry! And I too looove this time of year, though I also definitely don't benefit from the colorful leaves...they're all still greenish, lol. You can still feel Fall in the air though :)

Kirsten said...

Thank you all so much for your beautiful comments. You make me smile :). I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails