Monday, July 12, 2010

Home Grown Fashion


You are cordially invited! This weekend, I decided to admin. a Flickr group for Indie fashion designers. It is open to artists worldwide, who design and create in their home/home studios! I'm hoping to attract designers who create beautiful women's fashion, whether with new or upcycled materials; whether clothing, jewelry, accessories; whether sewn, knitted, crocheted, beaded, woven....;  whether modeled or beautifully presented in a way that accentuates the theme of this group- Home Grown Fashion.!! I'm so looking forward to getting to know creative souls from around the world, enjoying, promoting, shopping their beautiful creations! Please consider stopping by......Show us your wares!!....In a home grown, esthetically pleasing manner !! Don't forget to comment on the discussion board, tell about yourself, your inspiration, share a link to your blog or website. I have received wonderful response so far... I would love to have you be a part of our group!

4 comments:

audreyscountrycrafts said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! lots of work too :)

Holly Embry said...

This is a really cool idea! I'm definitely going to join. I love finding fun Flickr groups, and I would love to be a part of yours. ♥

Kirsten said...

So glad Holly and welcome! What a fabulous response I have had so far... and the gorgeous handmade items from around the world! So beautiful!

Walk in the Woods said...

Sweet idea … see you on Flickr!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails