Thursday, April 8, 2010

Little Critter Drive Thru......


It was a critter 'Drive Thru' around our home the other day. I fixed up our porch for the Spring. We decided to sit and enjoy the coziness of the porch and the gorgeous day we were having.... when I noticed a little visitor on our Queen palm. A cute little green Gecko was perching and watching me intently. Guess he was dropping in on Chez GardenVibe for a little lizard ' Take Out'......       ' I'll have a Beesburger and side order of Flies please....'  LOL..... 

Then another customer showed up..... 
This little Ribbon snake..... looking for some 'Vermin' Mcnuggets and a Chocolate 'lake' to indulge in.......  Hee Hee...... The joys of FL!! I LOVE it here..... I really do........:)

3 comments:

Aquarian Bath said...

Very nice!

Maria João ♥ said...

Hello! How are you? :) Thank you for following my blog!
Have a nice week!

Maria

Audrey said...

Love it! I'm glad the lizards are back. I missed them in my garden during the cold.
Audrey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails