Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Think Spring!



Unique Women in Business Etsy Team will be having a THINK SPRING event starting Friday, March 5th thru Monday, March 8th. Search using UWIBSPRING to find all shops/items participating.

All of my necklaces are marked down in price by 20% for the event!! So an easy transaction....no refund necessary!

And I have been posting many new items to my shop.... Lots of sparkly, springy designs! There's a plethora of new flowers in the garden! Enjoy!


                                                   

               Happy Spring!!

4 comments:

Polly said...

I have a surprise for you on my blog!!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

lovely jewelry!!!! I am thinking spring too!

Audrey said...

LOVE the flower picture!! I think tomorrow will have to be my "clean the craft room" day so that I have room to start creating :)

Kirsten said...

Sounds good...Thanks so much Polly! You're very sweet! And love your work as well Jenn!.. I'm with you Audrey....I have some organizing to do..... I want it out of the way, cause my 'playing in the garden' days are coming up!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails