Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Like the Wax Begonia Grows.....

Gosh it was a stellar day today! 70-something outside and all sun shiny!! I went outside and did a little bit out in the Garden. I found to my amazement, despite the horrifically cold winter we have had, my Wax Begonias are breaking ground with new leaves! I put them in the garden last spring and I figured they would have to be replaced this year, being annuals. But here they are! Talk about weathering the tough times! So with that said, I want to live like the Wax Begonia grows. We all should. Never give up! Break through that ground and reach for the sun! :)  It can be done.....for I've seen it with my own eyes......

4 comments:

faerykissnaturals said...

This is very interesting! Love it!! Thanks for your comment too! I am a bit new on wordpress. Luv, Theresa

jane said...

:) happy sunny weekend!

trusk4u said...

Isn't is wonderful to see those first signs of spring? My camelia is budding and ready to pop any day!

Kirsten said...

Thanks so much for your wonderful comments ladies! So glad it is soon to be spring! I went out and bought some wonderful tuberous roots for the garden! Asian lilies and caladium...... I can't wait to start playing in the dirt! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails