Monday, March 15, 2010

Goodies for my Garden Tub: But a Bath Interloper Lurks!!

Recently, I purchased lovely soaps from one of my Etsy and blogging sisters, Cory of Aquarian Bath. I decided to spoil myself with the Rosemary Mint, Lemon Lime Basil and Mandarin Spice soaps, from her wonderful Etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/shop/AquarianBath
All , by the way, fabulous! They smell so great! and I was excited to use them! Little did I know though, I had someone else in the house looking to use them as well! ...................... Someone who likes to hang out in my Garden Tub when I'm not looking....... My cat, Cleo........

She must have crept into the bathroom ....... and became captivated by the Aroma!!

A plot soon began to take shape..... ..............









How wonderful it would be if I could relax and enjoy myself with these......she thought........bubbles right up to my whiskers...........

All I have to do is turn that faucet on.....................

                          











But wait!! Here comes Mother....... ...........................................

I'll hide...........
Yes! She's turned on the water!!










How great is This!?!!

I'm about to enjoy my very own  Aquarian Bath!! And the water is feeling fine!
Now to just grab the soap and start the fun!!

Uh-Oh!!! ..............................
Maybe she didn't see me......

hi Mom have you been there the WHOLE time??




I just wanted to enjoy your soaps.......... :) a Cat can try, can't she?

For more wonderful products for yourself ( And your bath interlopers.....) Check out Cory's shop for wonderful all natural gentle soaps, herbal balms, salves, shampoo bars, conditioning hair rinses, herbal tooth powder, and lavender neck pillows. You'll be glad you did.....and perhaps your cat will be glad too!...........

11 comments:

Aquarian Bath said...

Thank you so much! This really made my day. This the nicest blog feature anyone has ever done. What an wonderful cat you have. I need to make a batch of cat nip soap just for your sweet little feline. These pictures are adorable.

Japip said...

Love the photos. I snickered through the whole thing. Your cat looks like a real character!

trusk4u said...

What a delightful post! I'll have to go and heart this shop so I can get me some of that soap! I don't think my dogs will like it so much though!

Paper Squid said...

Haha. This is so cute and what a smart cat! (I loove cats). And though one can't smell the soaps from over the computer, her products just really look so well made, colorful and of quality.

Audrey said...

The soap looks wonderful - will have to check out the shop!!
Your cat is too cute!

alwayswinner786 said...

I love your cute cat. Yes who don't want to have some luxury bath if such aroma is around.Ha ha! great post.

Barbra said...

What a sweet set of photos!

Design Knit Fun said...

This is great - and your cat is great in front of the camera ! funny the places and things cats find for fun and mischief.

Yael said...

How lovely those photos are! I enjoyed very much looking at them!!

Audrey said...

Great photos. We have a gray tabby too. She is about 12 or 13 years old. We adopted her when she was left by a neighbor who moved away without her. We call her Little Bit

Kirsten said...

Never a dull moment with kitties in the house! Keep an eye on your Aquarian bath soaps...... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails