Friday, January 29, 2010

Just Because.....A Little Something for Someone You Love



What a lovely surprise I received this evening! One of my wonderful sisters from UWIB, Unique Women in Business Team,  included me in her Etsy Treasury!! Thanks so much Bridget!! Bridget's Etsy shop is Japip.

Check out Bridget's Etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Japip

She has really darling Handmade accessories in her shop. I recently bought the above tote as a ' just because' surprise for my daughter. Thrilling! Consider doing a little something for someone you  love ' just because'. We all need that from time to time. And what better way to do that, than to buy a little sweet something from each other! :)

The link to the Treasury Bridget created is here: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=109299

She included my DragonFly Dance Bracelet set in the Treasury.

If you happen to be in search of a marvelous, supportive team of business women to join check out Unique Women In Business. http://uniquewomeninbusiness.blogspot.com/
They are wonderful people........ It was a little something that I did for myself lately, and a wise decision to join their team.... 'just because'.

5 comments:

Japip said...

Thanks for featuring my shop Kirsten! I had a hard time choosing which piece to include in the treasury from your shop since so much of your jewelry is fun and whimsical.

Design Knit Fun said...

I love the bag - what a great purchase, belated welcome to UWIB and I'm know following your blog.

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Wonderful UWIB sisters!!Great post!Love the bag and the bracelet

Suzanne in TX said...

Hi Kirsten! I love the bag you chose and I'm so glad you became a member of our great group. Go UWIB!

Kirsten said...

Thank you ladies! We have wonderful talent to enjoy on our team! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails