Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Let the Holiday Orgy Begin!

Can I do two postings in one day?  Just wanted to share something on a lighter note......




Okay…… Let me clarify the meaning of my title!! :P I’m talking about my very favorite Christmas pastime- Baking!! Let the Christmas Baking orgy begin! First up….. Almond sugar cookies. Tomorrow, Chocolate chip/Oatmeal/Raisin cookies, Anise cookies, Walnut holiday roll (my grandma’s recipe) and Apricot and Raspberry filled Spoon mountain cookies. I love to take recipes and just make them into my own….by adding my own ingredients or special touches…… it makes for creative fun…….and for great noshing!! No complaints at the GardenVibe household- other than we’ll have to get ourselves in gear at the gym, when the crumbs settle. And….after all, ….oats, fruits, and nuts are good for you. I’m a Nurse…..I know these things….. never mind that they’re wrapped in sugar and butter and chocolate and……. : o


I hope that you all enjoy a beautiful holiday season…. With lots of fun, laughter, great food, and most importantly, with loved ones at your side and happiness in your hearts.

1 comment:

Pilland said...

Buon Natale - Rõõmsaid Jõulupühi - Merry Christmas from "an Estonian living in Italy"!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails