Monday, November 30, 2009

We can all be a 'Pillar'



Ah yes! Nothing like a good old fashioned Black Friday and Cyber Monday to make me feel like a tiny little 'pillar' in the grand forest of e-commerce! As this holiday shopping season kicks off,  I thought back to a fuzzy little caterpillar I took a picture of in the forest not long ago. And I'm reminded that, like her,  as long as I'm aware of my own vantage point and embrace what I can become......then in the interim, I can be a pillar of strength and that big old forest seems much less daunting...... :) My butterfly days are ahead of me...... yours can be too!!

2 comments:

audreyscountrycrafts said...

What a great post!! So when my hubby asks how sales are - I'll just tell him I'm a caterpillar waiting to become a butterfly! Think he'll buy it?

Kirsten said...

LOL!! I hope so Audrey! You go girl! Make it so!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails