Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Help my Shop take Wing!!


I had two lovely visitors at my door this morning! Mr. and Mrs. Crane stopped by for a little something..... So, suffice it to say, I offered them my hospitality. I love birds coming to my garden and love it when the Sandhill Cranes come around! I get so much joy from seeing them! What would a garden be if it is not enjoyed and shared?!!

I'm glad that you stopped by my blog and to welcome you here, I would like to extend my hospitality to you by inviting you to become a follower of my blog. I will be offering savings codes on here for my Etsy shoppe merchandise from time to time. And also hope to offer giveaway items in the future. So, if you are interested in my blog and /or my shoppe on Etsy, please sign on as a follower! To get things started, if you join me as a follower of my blog, you can save on my Etsy merchandise with this 20 % off savings code: SANDHILL. This code will be valid while my shoppe has merchandise until 11/30/2009. Simply type the code in the notes to seller, so that I know to apply the discount. This offer will expire at midnight on 11/30/2009.

It has been a beautiful day for me!....Have a beautiful day as well!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails