Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Budding Blog


This blog is my GardenVibe, if you will.... and our place to celebrate beautiful things... in nature, in our gardens and about ourselves that keep us inspired and hopeful in life. I have spent many hours roaming outdoors with my sketch pads, hiking forests, walking beaches, planting and growing my garden. So much happiness has been derived from the simple smell of flowers, spicy fall leaves, fresh rain; the sweet/tart taste of fruit, the earthiness of nuts; the foamy feel of ocean waves tickling my feet, sand between my toes, silkiness of flower petals and leaves. These activities have brought such joy to me over the years. It was much easier finding the time when I was a young girl. Now I am a wife, mother, and nurse. And though I am pleased and proud to be these things for other people who matter so greatly in my life, I've promised myself that I will always be true to the part of myself that also brings me joy-Artist, Gardener, Nature-lover. And my hope is to share that joy with you.......and for you to share your joy and your own personal life's garden with me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails